As previously announced, Cumberland FA will be moving their headquarters to a new location in Cockermouth.
Friday 13 April will be the last day within the current Oxford Street office before moving into the new premises on Monday 23 April, which is located at Units 3 and 4, Tithe House, Station Street, Cockermouth.
Due to the relocation, Cumberland FA staff will have no access to emails or FA systems on Friday 13 April. During the week commencing Monday 16 April, all staff will be working remotely as the new office is fitted out and final checks are made.
Staff will be contactable via email (both individual and generic addresses) during this week, however there will be no access to the main telephone line of 01900 872 310, as it is being replaced with a new number.
During this week (16-20 April), staff can be contacted via their mobile phone numbers, which are as follows:
• Craig Lewis – 07786130168 (general football development enquiries, facility & investment, CFA Leagues, FA Full Time System)
• Emma Sharrock - 07771 922164 (general football services enquiries, discipline, county cup, affiliation, discipline payments and finances, Whole Game System)
• James Reid – 07918083637 (club, charter standard, coach education and course provision)
• Ray Sempill – 07807 665543 (league and disability)
• Jess Nelson – 07814 559669 (women’s & girls' football (Monday/Wednesday/Friday only)
• Helen Aitchison – 07467 373180 (website, social media, marketing & communications (Monday and Thursday only))
• Gill Shields – 07458 043681 (safeguarding and welfare)
• Steve Dobinson – 07786 361337 (refereeing (part time – various days))
During this time, the CFA will still be able to take payments over the telephone. These can be made by contacting Emma Sharrock (as above).
Mail will be re-directed for a period of time and will still be received daily (during W/C Monday 16 April) by The CFA in their new offices. However, from Friday 13 April, any new correspondence should be sent to:
Units 3 and 4
If during the W/C Monday 16 April you have any disciplinary sanctions to pay then we would advise - in order to ensure this payment is made on time - that you arrange for payment to made via the telephone or through your club’s online discipline page on the Whole Game System. If you are not currently online for discipline but would like to be, please email: discipline@CumberlandFA.com
Ben Snowdon, Cumberland FA Chief Executive Officer, said: “This is an exciting time for Cumberland FA as we look to move into a modern and fit-for-purpose office. Whilst final preparations are completed on the new office, we have asked staff to work remotely via email and mobile phones. We hope that this will ensure that we can continue to serve and support our members during this short period of time until we are fully operational within our centrally-located offices in Cockermouth."