Amendments for clubs operating at Step 5 and below (County FA Football)
Please see below the key regulation topics ahead of the 2018/19 season. A full summary of the amendments can be found by downloading the document below:
1. Temporary Dismissals (Sin Bins) – For the 2018/19 season & 2019/20 season
2. County FA Discipline Commissions
3. Administration Fee – For non-caution offences (send offs and all misconduct cases)
4. Competition Specific Sanctions for Cautions
5. Appealing a County FA Decision
6. Mandatory Minimum Sanctions
7. Referee Reporting
DOWNLOAD THE DISCIPLINE REGULATION AMENDMENTS IN FULL
Please refer to The FA or County FA handbook for the rule or regulation in its entirety and all other changes that may affect you. The Regulation Amendments are not intended to replace the Association handbook.
In addition to this, the 2018/19 Discipline Handbook will be released in due course.
If you have any queries on these updates or any other disciplinary matters, please click HERE
Alternatively, please contact Emma Sharrock, Football Services Officer on 01900 511800 (option 1) or e-mail discipline@CumberlandFA.com