Cumberland FA are planning a Midweek Flexible Football league aimed at Under 18 teams Moving Into Adult Football as well as getting players back into the game from teams which have folded!
WHERE ARE WE NOW
CONSULTATION - We want to hear from Under 18 Players and Coaches as well as Player and Coaches from Folded Adult Teams as well as Recreational Footballers. This is through a short survey which will help us shape the format of the Flexi League!
A meeting will be held on Monday 11th March 6:30pm at the Cumberland FA Office in Cockermouth to discuss the survey responses and put forward proposals for a league.
WHO COULD THIS BE FOR?
- All ages from 16 to Veterans and ALL abilities!
- Under 18 teams who’ll be moving into adult football
- Clubs who would like to use competitive football as training
- Teams that have folded but are looking to re-establish themselves
- Clubs who would like to develop a new team but don't have enough players to commit to playing weekend football
- Clubs looking to recruit new players/teams
- Coaches and parents of junior football teams
- Individuals who can no longer play weekend football due to work/family commitments
If you fit into any of the above, why not complete the survey to let us know your thoughts!
Complete the Survey
The planned Launch of the Flexi League Offer is in late March with the league to begin in April / May
If you require any further information please contact Ray Sempill on 01900 511800 or email Ray.Sempill@CumberlandFA.com
The survey is open for 1 week so don’t delay!
Follow us on Twitter @Cumberland FA
or Like our Facebook page
to stay up to date with local football news in Cumberland. We're also on Instagram @cumberlandfa