Cumberland FA are delighted to bring you the brand-new Toilet Roll Cup.
With County Cup competitions currently suspended and with the current social distancing guidelines in place, we wanted to bring everyone from across Cumberland together for the #StayAtHomeChallenge
You’ve probably already seen the #StayAtHomeChallenge in action over social media – we want to bring Clubs and Match officials together (online) in these unprecedented times.
It’s simple – the person who can make the most Kick Ups with a FULL Toilet Roll will win the competition with a prize worth £30!
We are running three competitions:
1. Under 18 Toilet Roll Cup
2. Over 18 Toilet Roll Cup
3. Get Creative Toilet Roll Cup
Under 18 Toilet Roll Cup
The winner will be the individual with the most kick ups in one go..(you must be under 18 at the time of the competition closing)
If you are an U18 registering your attempt, you must have permission from a parent/ carer to post the video. We will assume any entries received will have already sought the appropriate permissions.
Over 18 Toilet Roll Cup
The winner will be the individual with the most kick ups in one go.
Get Creative Toilet Roll Cup
Be different – have style – This is a ‘Freestyle’ competition with the Top 3 (as chosen by the CFA Keepy Ups Panel) going to a public vote following the closing date.
Be creative – it doesn’t have to be about the number of kick ups you can do – Fancy Dress – A Super Skill…….but must be inclusive of social distancing rules.
Each competition is NOW OPEN and closes at 11:59pm on Sunday 5th April 2020
HOW TO REGISTER YOUR ENTRY
To officially register you must send a video of you doing the Kick Ups and tag @CumberlandFA on Twitter or Facebook and your Club associated with for it to be a valid attempt (if your Club isn't on Twitter or Facebook please name them) using the hashtags #CumberlandKeepyUps #StayAtHomeChallenge
If you are an official then you must tag @Cumberland FA on Twitter or Facebook using the above hashtags.
You must add your name, club and age group representing or if an associated official of Cumberland FA just your name with the role i.e. Referee
Also, please TAG a teammate, coach or volunteer from your club in the post to spread the word and raise your challenge!
The winner of each competition will receive a voucher up to the value of £30.00 from a local business #ShopLocal #Yourchoice
Check out the Full Rules of the competitions:
1. An individual must have an affiliation to Cumberland FA or an affiliated club for this to be a valid attempt. You could be a club volunteer, player, coach, referee, or parent of a player.
2. An individual must have access to a single FULL toilet roll (single, double or triple ply is valid)
3. Each Keepy Up must be in sight of the camera or evident on the recording
4. If at the end of the competition there is a tie – the winner will be determined by the most kick ups in the shortest time. If there is still a tie the CFA KeepyUp Panel will have the final say.
5. There will be 3 competitions running: Under 18 Toilet Roll Cup; Over 18 Toilet Roll Cup; Get Creative Toilet Roll Cup with a single toilet roll
6. This is an individual challenge and therefore must be recorded on an individual basis to comply with social distancing advice #COVID19
7. To officially register you must tag @CumberlandFA on twitter or Facebook and your club (or name them) associated with, for it to be a valid attempt using the hashtags #CumberlandKeepyUps #Stayathomechallenge
8. You must add your name, club and age group representing or if an associated official of Cumberland FA just your name with the role i.e. Referee
9. If you are an official then you must tag @Cumberland FA on twitter or Facebook using the above hashtags
10. Please then TAG a teammate, coach or volunteer from your club in the post.
11. If you are an Under 18 registering your attempt you must have permission from a parent/ carer to post the video. We will assume any entries received will have already sought the appropriate permissions
12. Any monies to be paid out will be paid to someone over 18 who is responsible for the winning entry
13. Only one attempt per person can be registered at a single time
14. An individual can register more than one attempt throughout the competition
15. Cumberland FA will update the table (Top 10) on our social media accounts at the end of every day
16. The competition will close at 11:59PM on Sunday 5th April 2020
17. The winner of each category will receive a voucher up to the value of £30.00 from a local business #ShopLocal #Yourchoice
18. The Cumberland FA Dubious Toilet Roll Keepy Up Panel will have final say on any official attempt
19. Any appeals must be sent in writing along with the relevant appeal fee (4 packs of Andrex Classic Clean) to CFA HQ, Units 3&4, Tithe House, Station Street, Cockermouth, CA13 9QW
This competition offers us an opportunity to bring the grassroots football community together in the virtual world with social distancing and safety at the forefront. Cumberland FA would like to wish all members of the grassroots football family the very best wishes and good health for what is a challenging and difficult time.
CFA Update 19 March
Grassroots Football Postponed 16 March
Visit NHS.uk for up to date information on COVID-19