THE FA CLUB & LEAGUE FOOTBALL FORUM WEBINAR SERIES
With the coronavirus pandemic leading to the postponement of football, The FA have delivered a series of support webinars aimed at providing additional support for Clubs and Leagues.
The webinars cover a wide range of topics relevant to Cumberland Clubs and Leagues, including Business Continuity Planning and Marketing and Communication.
Webinar Programme (and date delivered)
1. What do we stand for (07.02.2020) - Values and Vision.
2. How do we know we’ve made it (26.03.2020) – Defining Success.
3. How to plan during times of uncertainty (15.04.2020) - Business Continuity Planning.
4. How to use marketing to build for the future (07.05.2020)
5. How to use social media effectively (13.05.2020)
The previous few topics have been exploring marketing and communications, with the next topic on Wednesday 20 May going into further details on:
‘ How can marketing support growth and sustain participation’.
An exploration into the ways in which marketing can support a development plan and aid growth and sustainability in participation.
Time: 20:00 – 21:30
Date: Wednesday 20th May 2020
Register your interest
CATCH UP ON PREVIOUS WEBINARS
Don't worry if you were unable to log into the previous webinars - we have created a page on our website to store these so you can watch these at your leisure and download any relevant information.