FA Disability Cup
THE FA DISABILITY CUP RETURNS TO ST. GEORGE’S PARK
The FA Disability Cup returns this summer with England’s top grassroots disability teams competing at the national football centre, St. George’s Park, on Saturday 16 and Sunday 17 June.
The competition, which is now in its third year, is the largest of its kind in this country, with six cup finals scheduled to take place in partnership with a range of impairment-specific organisations:
• Amputee (England Amputee Football Association)
• Blind (The National Blind Football League)
• Cerebral palsy (Cerebral Palsy Sport)
• Deaf (English Schools’ Football Association)
• Partially sighted (National Partially Sighted Football League)
• Powerchair (Wheelchair Football Association)
As well as the introduction of a partially sighted category, this year’s event will also play host to an exhibition of frame football, which is a new format of the game currently being developed in conjunction with Cerebral Palsy Sport for people who use a frame or walker.