Football And Develop Your Skills In Professional, Safe
And Fun Environments.
Mini-Soccer and The FA Lidl Skills Programme offer our young stars the chance to get their first experiences
of the beautiful game.
As players get older they need a place to develop further. Youth Football Leagues in Cumberland provide
safe and structured environments for this to happen.
Whether you're a parent helping your son to get started on his journey in football, or a young player
ready to take the next step on your football adventure, here's the opportunities in Cumberland to
help you achieve your dreams.
If you're looking to get involved in Mini-Soccer, either as a coach or parent, here's a few things you should know...
• Mini-Soccer is for teams from U7s to U11s
• Run by dedicated volunteers, Mini-Soccer is played within organised leagues
• Fixtures are generally played on a weekly basis on Saturday or Sunday mornings
• The game is structured to help youngster develop by allowing them more touches of the ball
• The pitch sizes differ according to the age groups of the players
• Regular festivals are held throughout the season to aid the boys' development
• Futsal is played during the winter across Cumberland for various age groups