Play Football in Cumberland
For Young Girls In The County There's Never Been A More Exciting Time To Start Playing The Game.
Whatever your age there's a place for you to enjoy football and develop your skills in professional, safe and fun environments.
Whether you're a parent helping your daughter to get started on her journey in football, or a young player ready to take the next step on your football adventure, here's the opportunities in Cumberland to help you achieve your dreams
Get in Touch
Tel: 01900 511800
Monday - Friday 9:00 - 17:00Email: Development@CumberlandFA.com
If you're looking to get involved in Mini-Soccer, either as a coach or parent, here's a few things you should know...
• Mini-Soccer is for teams from U7s to U11s
• Run by dedicated volunteers, Mini-Soccer is played within organised leagues
• Girls can play in 'Girl only' teams or in mixed teams depending on their preferred choice and location
• Fixtures are generally played on a weekly basis on Saturday or Sunday mornings
• The game is structured to help youngsters develop by allowing them more touches of the ball
• The pitch sizes differ according to the age groups of the players
• Regular festivals are held throughout the season to aid the girls' development
• Futsal is played during the winter across Cumberland for various age groups
Under 8 Girls Festivals are run across the County for Girls to get their first experience of matches in a fun and friendly environment!
LOCAL LEAGUES FOR GIRLS TO PLAY
4 Youth Football Leagues across Cumberland cater for girls and mixed teams at various age groups.
Visit the League websites to keep up to date with Fixtures and Results or Find a Team using the Find Football Tool
Carlisle Glass Longhorn Youth League - Girls Specific Leagues at U10, U12 & U14
West Cumbria Youth League - Girls Specific Leagues at U8, U10, U12 & U14
Penrith & District Junior League - Mixed Leagues
Cumberland FA Women's League - For Under 16 Girls