Cumberland FA is delighted to announce details for the Club Affiliation window for season 2019/20
• For those clubs taking part in the EFL or National League System, the window will commence from Monday 27 May 2019
• All remaining clubs will be able to commence their affiliation from Monday 3 June 2019
• Applications will be available through Whole Game System as in previous years and each club will be responsible for purchasing or renewing their Personal Accident Insurance policy from 1st July 2019.
More specific detail around the process will be sent to Clubs directly.
As per New FA guidelines, the window for Referee registration will commence from Saturday 1 June 2019 via Whole Game System
For those Referees wishing to officate in Youth Football, please remember the following will need to be valid upon submission of your registration:
• FA Safeguarding Children Certificate
• FA Valid and Accepted DBS check
As in previous seasons, a prize draw will be available with a chance to win a Nike Refree Kit
Additional information will be sent direct to all Referees ahead of the window opening on the 1st June.
Please note - Fees for Club Affiliation and Referee Registration will remain as per the 2018/19 season
For assistance going forward, please direct your enquiries via the below contacts:
• Craig Lewis - Craig.Lewis@CumberlandFA.com or 07786130168
• Ray Sempill - Ray.Sempill@CumberlandFA.com or 07807665543
• General Enquiries - FootballServices@CumberlandFA.com or 01900 511800
• James Reid - James.Reid@CumberlandFA.com or 07918083637
• Calum Opere-Hoyal - Calum.Opere-Hoyal@CumberlandFA.com or 01900 511800
• General Enquries - FootballServices@CumberlandFA.com or 01900 511800
Click the below links to access our partner deals with discounted rates for Cumberland affiliated Clubs and Referees, along with information on our brand new County Cup Sponsor for 2019/20
Koolpak First Aid